.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

I Totally Scooped Copyblogger

Of course, "scooped" is a ridiculous overstatement. But I figure I deserve a little celebration. Consider this short post my victory dance. Hoo-ah! Last week I said,
Hyper short short stories (whether 6 words or slightly longer) seem like the perfect way to add some zest to bullets.
This week, Brian Clark writes,
Hemingway wrote with simple genius.

Perhaps his finest demonstration of short sentence prowess was when he was challenged to tell an entire story in only 6 words.
Granted I was just posting a challenge to my creative writing friends. Copyblogger is the one who makes it readily applicable. Brian, you know I love your stuff. I'm just glad to see that I'm even close to your wavelength.

Comments:
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?