Friday, November 03, 2006
Friday Friend's Blog Tipping
So it is about time I got into the blogtipping business and handed out what measly link love I have. Give your blog away. That's the Christian way. Also, to be clear to the Texans, blogtipping has nothing whatsoever to do with cowtipping. I am not knocking over anyone's blog in the night here.
Here goes. I'll do my best. (If I don't tip you this time, don't be offended. I plan to get around to everyone.)
- First, I admire Ramblin Dan is because he offices underneath me. When I bang on the floor, his ceiling shakes.
- He also tries to save lady bugs. What a guy! He's got a lot of heart.
- Dan's vision of the scattered church is powerful.
- Real Live Preacher is just the best. He first introduced me to the Monkey Chow Diaries.
- He did a communion taste test.
- Which he can get away with because he understands what communion is all about.
- She's got two blogs, Story Sensei and Camy's Loft. I like them both.
- She does the most creative things with del.icio.us and other online marketing tools like creating a Christian fiction search engine.
- She's does everything with a kick of wasabi.
Thanks to all three of you for introducing me to the blogosphere. I owe each you a deep debt for learning about how important all this social media stuff is becoming.
GBYB (God Bless Your Blogs!)
Thanks for blogging with generosity - being willing to share comments, taking your time to participate in my blog and also linking to it from time to time.
Thanks for blogging with honesty and fun. It's evident from your posts.
Thanks for blogging with consistency. Unlike my sporadic, irregular blogging, you're consistent.
Thanks for honoring Christ through your blogging
Grace to you
(heehee, that so felt like a high school moment there, lol)
Obviously I came over from Camy's Loft and I think your Friday Friend's Blog Tipping is a cool idea.
Camy, if anyone deserves to feel warm and fuzzy, you do.
delia, thanks for coming over! Thanks also for thinking I'm not stupid. I have definitely posted two dumb comments to Camy, though.
I wonder if other people have problems with "comment remorse" like I do?
Oh well, life's too short. So I comment away and reveal myself to be what I am.
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home