.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Thanksgiving and Pork Rinds and Feedblitz, Oh My!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! This is my last post for a few days. I'm just going to be present for my family this week.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year because I love food. Mmmmm. Pecan pie, hot turkey, LOTS of gravy, Mum's cornbread stuffing (yes, the same Mum who went duct tape crazy). And family and love and none of the stress or expectations that go along with presents. Just good times and good food. My kind of holiday.

Pork Rinds are nasty, no doubt. But they are yummy nasty, if that makes sense. They are also the subject of chapter 3 from Into the Mountain: The Gospel of Pork Rinds. With a title like that you can't go wrong. If you would like to start at the beginning, go to the Table of Contents. I just consolidated the book posts all on EntireBookInABlog this morning. All three chapters are available as pdfs as well, thanks to esnips. For those of you who like fried pig skin, bon apetite! For those of you who don't, you don't know what you're missing.

Feedblitz. Finally, I spent this evening doing a little blog cleaning. I dusted off my sidebar and rearranged some things there. I even installed a feedblitz subscription service! (Tip of the hat to Camy for suggesting this.) If you are tired of checking back here for the next poem or the next chapter in my blogbook or whatever, life just got a whole lot easier.

Just type in your email address and click subscribe. You can unsubscribe just as easily. Try it:

Subscribe to HillCountryWriter

Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz


(If you are worried about spam, don't. I barely have the time to blog much less spam anyone. I'd sooner go play cars with my two year old or dance the tango with my daughter or sit on the front porch swing with my wife. Life is too short for spam.)

Comments:
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?