.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

The End of the World is Coming

O.K. not really. I mean, eventually it has to happen I suppose. But I doubt it will be next week or next month or next year.

The more I think about Alan Jacobs' CT article, the more I see it just plain old-fashioned doom and gloom. Like those end of the world guys.

The world is going to hell in a blog basket. Kids these days. Blogging fools. Wasting time writing words to each other. Why can't they just watch some reruns of "I Love Lucy"?

Compare that to Mark Roberts' recent article in Worship Leader.
Come, Now is the Time for Blogging.

See, the headline is an allusion to the contemporary hymn "Come, Now is the Time for Worship." Blogging as worship! What a concept.

HillCountryWriter Categories: Blogging Church stuff
Technorati Tags:

Comments:
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?