Friday, November 17, 2006
Friday Friend's Blog Tipping
I felt a little weird about the "tips" part, but I'll try one more week to see how it works. Everyone must know this: I'm a hack. The only tip I should give is 20% after a good meal. But since I'm just a poor editor, you're all stuck with my words (and my email subscription or RSS feed).
Brian Clark, aka Copyblogger
- He's just awesome. I first read Brian in April 2006. Copywriting 101 and Magnetic Headlines had me hooked.
- Then I downloaded his ebook Viral Marketing, still worth a read.
- And he's still providing good content. Check out his tips on building a subscriber base. Wow!
Andrew Jones, aka Tall Skinny Kiwi
- He took a blog fast for an entire month. (I should do that, but I feel like I need to get a bunch of readers first. Odd.)
- He posted a link to this funny and heartbreaking cartoon, Kiwi!
- He posts amazing stuff. Like this bit about the Reformation.
Tod Bolsinger, aka, um, Tod
- You're always nice when I edit your work. And that goes a long long way, man.
- You are a triathlete. Crazy man.
- You like N. T. Wright, and your church is stunningly beautiful.
I'm excited that I've put a link to Hill Country on my Green Inventions blog. Take a look. However, if for some reason you'd prefer not to be listed there, let me know.
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home