Friday, December 01, 2006
Shhhh, Let's Go Blog Tipping
Blog-tipping is no urban myth. This week I'm going with the tip of the hat metaphor rather than the food service metaphor. So no advice to sub for the 20% markup on my meal. Just a nod and a smile.
Also, I'm too tired for more than two.
Patrick Borders at the Emdashery
- He guided me back to the ever enlightening and controversial J. A. Konrath. Who is now giving away books online just like me! I'm part of a bandwagon and didn't know it.
- His article Muse, I Didn't Think So part of the Carnival of Christian Writers #2.
- His cat hisses at passive sentences. My kind of cat.
Darren Rouse at ProBlogger
- He's a former Baptist pastor turned problogger. A little like my friend, Gordon.
- He's transparent about what can and can't be done with a blog. This guy works hard. Now read his disclaimer!
- He's one of the top ten blogs on technorati because he's a visionary. Consider his blog job board and his involvement with b5media, an exciting network of bloggers.
Here in Texas, the teenagers talk about cow tipping too, but only in the cities. Any of them who actually try to cow tip in the country figure out that cows don't sleep standing up. They lay down. (They do doze while standing, though.)
Post a Comment | Add to del.icio.us | << Home